Monday, March 20, 2006

today

not a bad day today, although it would have been better if there was more to do! I have just been sent home about 3 hours early, which is good, cos I can go to bed, but bad, cos I would love to be busy, and having a blast. I've at least met some really cool people, including at least one who I'll keep in touch with.

Just keep your fingers crossed for me that it will get busy tomorrow, and I will have something very fun and exciting to do.

Oh, and cross your fingers that the food gets better too please - sandwiches are yucky when they're soggy!

Not even any celeb sightings to report today. I haven't seen anyone really cool yet.

Some of the Smurfs (as we are affectionately known!) saw Prince Edward last night, and a lucky few even had lunch with him. I saw Garry Lyon, a washed out footy player who's kinda porky and smokes (ew, and not a good role model for the kids who still idolise him!) Christine Nixon, the chief of police, and Ron Walker, the head of the games corporation. I really wanted to meet someone cool! I"ll keep hoping, got a few shifts left!

more soon, now its home to watch the TV coverage.

No comments: