Saturday, March 18, 2006

Let the Games Begin!

Ok, so I am volunteering at the Commonwealth Games, where incidentally, the Aussies are winning nearly everything!! Go Aussies!!

I'm having a great time, apart from the killer sore feet. I work in an office usually, and I am used to the brain tired at the end of the day, but I'd forgotten what it is like to come home at the end of the day with sore feet. I tried to get some sympathy from Boy, who works in retail, but he didn't feel like being very supportive or sympathetic actually! Meanie!!

I've met some dead set freaks, mainly other volunteers who clearly don't have many people to talk to most of the time, but I have also met a top chick, and we went and got our nails done this week. too much fun. I'm going to try posting a pic for you to see them, but i'm in an internet cafe, and I don't think it will work. I may have to leave it until next time. I'm thinking that is going to be the best idea. Sorry!! You'll have to tmake do with description - I have Australian Flags on mine. I feel very cool, even though its actually very geeky!

Anyways, I am about to run out of time. I promise I will post more soon, may even get in tomorrow to cafe again to tell you more.

One last thought for you.... Go Aussie!!

No comments: