Friday, October 19, 2007

free at last, free at last

apologies to MLK, but i just feel so good today.

about 6 weeks ago, i quit my job, and today was my last day.
and I feel good.

I'm hoping that over the next couple of days, the twitch in my eye will go away.

and then, i will be peaceful. for a few days. and i will clean, and replace my bike battery, and buy some new clothes, and watch Opr@h and D.r Ph.il. and it will be ace.

i'm going to cook the workie a slap up dinner. i might even make him pork if he's lucky. or a whole roast chicken. i don't know, but i want to surprise him, and spoil him, and try somehow in a meal to convey just how special and loved and amazing he makes me feel. that is a lot for one roast chicken to try to live up to, but i'll give it a crack!

and then i start my new job. it is going to be crazy busy, and a lot of people in this town think that i have taken a step backwards, and i disagree and can't wait to start.

woohoo! I think this is the start of good things.

No comments: