Monday, September 17, 2007

News!

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO excited! I quit my job! i am pumped, and slightly terrified all at once! I have got a new job, doing more of the bits that I love, and less of the bits that i don't, all for the government. Woohoo! I'm a public servant!
From what i've heard, the expectations in this job are so much more fabulous than my current job, and i just can't wait! plus, i'm going to be able to stop doing some of the truly crappy bits!
I'm slightly terrified, and that's a good sign i think. i think that it means that this is a decision that is frightening, and exciting. it also means that it is one i have had to think long and hard about.
really, i've been thinking for about 2 years, and waiting for this opportunity to come up again. i didn't do it last time, and i have regretted that for a long time. and now... i just want a start date, so that i can get on with it. plus, i want to try and get a 2 week break between jobs, and so i need to give notice as soon as i can.

ooh, and on the boy front... i think he might be thinking seriously about exciting questions. i hope so. i love this man so much, and i just want to be able to display that in some other way. to show it off more than i do. i want his name. i want him, all the time.

No comments: