Thursday, February 09, 2006

job ugh

Life is good right now. Mostly.

I’m not sure about my job sometimes, but I just am not sure what I should do just yet. Sometimes it just seems to make me so miserable, I dread coming along. Maybe I should leave. But, I think that the bigger problem is that I am not sure whether this is even the right career for me. That scares me a lot. I spent 5 years at Uni, and another year in an internship type job. I owe the government a lot of money for my fees.

I think that my problem is that I am not too sure about if I’m even any good at this job. Or if I have the commitment to become good at it.

I have been thinking about changing to a different place. Don't think I have the balls just yet though.

It makes me feel so much better that I found this other blog where this girl is struggling too. I'm jealous as all get out of her though. Because she has the balls to do something about it.

I hope that it works out for her. I'll be sending her good vibes.

No comments: