Monday, December 19, 2005

5 more sleeps!

I love Christmas time.

Christmas Carols, even the crappy versions, I eat them all up. For the record though, you can't beat Bing doing White Christmas. We don't do White Christmas in Aus, but it is still THE Christmas song for my money!

I have just recently moved, and before I even had all my clothes at my house, I had a Christmas Tree. For that matter, I had a tree before I had a house to move into! Christmas Lights on houses make me happy. I'm not picky - trashy or beautiful, they all make me smile.

Usually, I have all my presents bought a month ahead, all wrapped up and under my bed. I use ribbon, and try really hard to make them look pretty.

But this year, I just haven't gotten into it. I don't know what it is. I still don't have all my presents, I just can't get motivated, and I haven't nagged my boy to take me on a tour of all the lights around town. Maybe its because I have moved out of home, and it was my mum's influence that got me excited - she's like a junkie with Christmas! Maybe its because I don't have any Christmas Music at my house.

I don't know, but I don't like it.

No comments: